I'm back!!
After a long contemplation of what I'm going to do, I decided to go back to blogging. On the other hand, I don't know exactly why I stopped doing it when in fact it gives me a different kind of happiness. Different things happened in the past months. I'm still undecided if I'm doing the right thing in going back. I always have this tendency not to finish anything that I have started. Until now, I still didn't find my calling.
As the month of June started, I'm finally entering the final semester (hopefully!) of my college life. I just came back to Davao since I spent almost a month and a half at home. While I was at home, deeper decisions have to be made including where I will work. But since I'm a born procrastinator, I do not worry about that till the time itself presents that I should make the necessary decisions. One thing is for sure, I want to go back to blogging. It is my escape or outlet from whatever I'm experiencing. In here, I'm able to share what I truly thinks since no one knows that I have a blog.
I do not promise to update everyday. All I know is that I want to share almost everything that I'm feeling with this blog. I somehow promise that this will be my last blog. I'm always good at starting though I don't have the heart and courage to finish anything. I can't seem to count how many blogs I own as of this moment. I have tumblr and wordpress but I just don't know.
I have another thing to blog about before the night ends. Hopefully, I can find the right words to describe everything that I want to write. It is just about me and my fan girl activities. Nothing important if truth be told. I just want to express and write about it so that I won't easily forget about it in the near future.
Till next. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment