Right at this moment, I'm bored to death. I have been viewing random instagram of people. I wish school already started. But whenever school starts, I'll be lazy to death since I have 4 subjects with no vacant in between.
I have been organizing my folders for my pictures when I saw some images way back three months ago. I honestly can't remember that I saved copies of those in my laptop since those were taken using a tablet.
High school friends! :)
Missing my favorite drink from Happy Lemon, Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese. I think I have to buy one before the week ends. This was posted in my instagram hence it is edited.
Happy bee! They got the spelling of my name right. #mababaw
Not sure if I'm hungry or what but I wanna eat these junk foods.
Who doesn't love PIZZA?!!!
A cheap chocolate brand I always love eating in the middle of the night.
Of course! The fellow foodie and twin from another motha, Marmie. I haven't seen her since March so I'm kinda excited that she's visiting me next week in school. And food trip galore after.
The post is titled undrifted because it is synonymous with random which this post is all about. From pics to food to friends. I have so many images of food I have eaten in my files. Spell F-O-O-D-I-E! I might be blogging more about food than anything else.
Till next time. Ciao!







No comments:
Post a Comment