6.07.2013

Unplanned Things

Another boring day for me. I usually wakes up at around noon so there's no need to eat breakfast. Lunch then watch TV or sleep again. That's my routine since I came back to Davao two weeks ago. It only breaks if I have to go to school or do something. What a lame routine!

Good thing this afternoon, I went with my cousin to SM Lanang. I have been meaning to go there since last week to find for a pair of flat shoes. I have a pair of shoes in my mind but I don't know the exact price. Need to it because I'm only asking money from my mother. 

Some random pictures from today. Not a single photo is edited because I'm not really a pro when it comes to that. One more thing, I kinda hate editing. 

 The Lego featuring the slogan It's More Fun in the Philippines is in display in the activity center.


And I should have a photo with it. Darn that face!!

Lee Min Ho will be in live in Manila for his My Everything - World Tour 2013. <3

Can't passed by a Happy Lemon stall without buying my favorite drink. Found this cute sticker in the bottom part indicating the date, order and customer's name. Wrong spelling of my name though! :(

A picture with my cousin while waiting for my aunt to finish her transactions. 

Tomorrow will a pamper me day so I hope I can take more pictures if ever. I think I will buying also the flats I saw this afternoon. Happy me! :)

Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment