Been getting LSS (last song syndrome) over this song. This started when I watched the Listen to the CNBlue concert in youtube. The lyrics instantly hit me. And one thing more, I love that it is an English song which makes it easy to memorize. Don't you love this kind of things? A simple song with a strong meaning behind. Oh! I just really love their songs. :)
By the way, here's the lyrics.
On the floor,
You're moving in a way
I can't ignore
I'm in heat,
I caught a glimpse and now I'm at your feet
I can't escape it,
There's nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can't deny
I don't know your name
But it's all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I'm sure
Don't you know, there's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind
All alone,
Thought I was doing better on my own
Then you came,
And now my life will never be the same
No~no~
I can't escape it,
There's nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can't deny
I don't know your name
But it's all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I'm sure
Don't you know, There's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind
What would you say if I was to walk up to you
Would you feel the same
If I told you this feeling is true
I wonder what you would do
Don't you know, there's nothing I can do
I gotta get to know you
Don't you know, There's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind
You're moving in a way
I can't ignore
I'm in heat,
I caught a glimpse and now I'm at your feet
I can't escape it,
There's nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can't deny
I don't know your name
But it's all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I'm sure
Don't you know, there's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind
All alone,
Thought I was doing better on my own
Then you came,
And now my life will never be the same
No~no~
I can't escape it,
There's nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can't deny
I don't know your name
But it's all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I'm sure
Don't you know, There's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind
What would you say if I was to walk up to you
Would you feel the same
If I told you this feeling is true
I wonder what you would do
Don't you know, there's nothing I can do
I gotta get to know you
Don't you know, There's nothing I can do,
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know,
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind
Don't you love the song? I think I will be posting more of their songs since I'm currently in love with them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment