I am fond of reading, almost everybody knows that. I absolutely love the smell of new books even the old ones. The moment I buy the book, I smell its pages to feel that I really buy the book. Sounds crazy, right? I even did this when I bought my only book for this semester which is my humanities book.
Last year, I discovered this site in the internet wherein you can read stories written by different kind of people who just want to write and share their stories. Truthfully, I have been reading stories for years in the creative corner of the Candymag website. A classmate of mine during high school gave me that tip.
Though I love reading, I was never a fan of on going stories. Because in these sites, authors are ordinary people also some are students while others are working. They can't update the story regularly and as a reader you have to understand their busy schedule. I absolutely think that it is wrong to demand the author to update the moment you requested it.
Through the years, I have never tried reading an ongoing story. Maybe I tried but in the end, I gave up. I don't like the feeling that I'm hanging and anticipating what will happen next.
But a new story tested my philosophy. I had read the other story of the author which I absolutely love till now. I even stored a copy of that story in my files but not this story. The author already said a million of times actually that she will not give any soft copy of the story. The events from the story is kinda based on personal experiences. So 'nuff said for that.
The story intrigued me. The reads in Wattpad is gradually increasing so that means the story is good. Though against my norm, I started reading it. It is a story about a group of teenagers who are going to enter their last year of high school. Pretty good settings, right?
I really waited for the update every week. Even when I went home last October for the semestral break and I don't have that unlimited access to the internet, I waited. When the epilogue was posted, I think that was in January, I all have these crazy thoughts about what will happen.
Yeah, right! I'm in team BAYRUS. Though Barbs chose Seth, I understand her decision. In a way, I think Cyrus helped her make that decision. But this I say, I'm BAYRUS all the way. :)
Now, the author decided to release the book. What will I do? Will I buy the book knowing that Barbs chose Seth? Think! Think!
Not many people knows that it is my birthday next month. I will finally be legal age. *insert happy dance* So as a birthday treat for myself, I decided to buy the book. Why? Because I want to relive the story that I love so much. The story that made me break my promise and do what I'm not usually doing.
This is the cover of the book. Too much cuteness and unique cover design. I'm actually excited to have my copy. I will slowly get to collecting books again. And I will start from here. I will buy whatever book I like to read. And I will share reviews about it.
Books can really make me happy. One true love! :)
Till next time! Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment