Since Monday, I have been wanting this week to end. I don't know! There are so many reasons that come to my mind but as I'm writing this as of this moment, it seems like all of them vanished into thin air. For this week, I can count on my two hands the number of times my professors in all of my subjects this first term came. I can't imagine that I will really try waiting for my teachers to come. Usually if I heard that a certain teacher did not held lessons, I will go home immediately. Times changed!
Last Wednesday, I brought my laptop to school since I know that (finally!) I will give my report on my first subject. But how wrong I was! We were given a surprise quiz from God knows where chapter. My heart aches from the score that I got. Not that I'm a grade conscious person but I can't help to feel bad about it.
For the next subject which is Management 15, we were going to the computer laboratory which is located in a building far from ours and worst comes to worst it is in the 4th floor. God, I know I'm not that good person but this suffering is too much. Too think that I brought my laptop and its charger and additional speakers. My God! My bag that day is so heavy for a petite girl like me. But in the end, I went. Only to find out that our professor is absent. If ever I will see my teacher this coming Monday, I will surely rant. The stress I'm feeling from the quiz to that event, rose to 6 000 miles.
Beyond tired was not an enough description of what I'm feeling that day. Can't help but fall asleep the moment I entered my room. I had almost 12 hours of sleep that night. But after that long hours of sleep, I still kinda tired after waking up. Aigoo! I must be old to feel that way.
I kinda stayed in the library this week but instead of reading books about my subjects, I found a new interest that challenges me. Please don't laugh at me!
Stressed me is equals to eating excessively. Bad thing is that I was not able to eat the one that I'm craving for. This craving started last week but then the store is so far. Hopefully I can find time next week to go to SM. I just hope I don't bring so many things that day.
This week I have been eating Hot Fudge from McDo too much. I think I ate about 4 for this week alone. Too much, isn't it? Aside form that I found my newest cheapest addiction.
And the result to that my throat hurts so much. And later on, it developed into a much nakakahiyang cough. I was not able to talk without coughing first. Too much shame for me!!
I'm just glad the week is finally over since I don't have classes tomorrow which by the way is like the biggest treat for me. The administration of our school seldom announces suspension of classes even though the campus is already flooded. Not unless the mayor or the president of the country announces it. Happy kid!
Till next time! Ciao!
P.S.
I thought I have to erase this blog because of an unnecessary error occurs whenever I try to edit the template. Good thing it worked when I was so close to crying. Happy bee once again!




No comments:
Post a Comment