The title can say what this post is all about. The first six months of the year have already passed. Can you exactly believe it? Even I have all the trouble in believing it. Not that so many things happened but it seems like yesterday it was just the first day of the year but now half of it is already passed.
Not too many changes happened, in fact. Who am I kidding? I sometimes think that my life just turned 360 degrees. If you will tell me that I will love what I really adore and waste many hours of the day spazzing over it then I will not absolutely believe you. Something like this is not believable for someone like me.
The old me just love books, internet and watch American TV shows occasionally. In reality, I just download them then store them in my hard drive. Not that I don’t have any intention of watching them, I just watch them if I don’t have anything else to do, if it is the only choice.
January.
Too many of classmates are looking forward to the year because
they are all graduating but for me, I welcomed it just like any other year. I can’t even predict
what will my mood will be in the year ahead. January 1st is also the
day that Girls’ Generation released their newest song with the music video. I’m
not exactly a fan. I just know them from watching MYX. Wait, my sister is a
SONE that’s what you call their fans. In Kpop world, every group or idol calls
their fans in different ways. The song SNSD released was a talked about in my
timeline. I got curious then searched the video in YOUTUBE. Well, they are absolutely adorable even with
the new concept. I have watched their music videos in the past so I can say
that the video and the song offer a new variety.
Here is the I Got A Boy music video of Girls' Generation.
After that I got LSS (last song syndrome) over the song. I
even searched for English translation of the song. I’m just new in memorizing
this kind of songs so I still have trouble pronouncing the words. It is not a
hidden fact that I really love Korean dramas but singing the song and
memorizing then it is kind of different.
January 19.
The Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert happened and Girls’
Generation is one of the participants of the concert. During that time, I’m just their ordinary
fan. Ordinary meaning there is still a long way to go before I can be called a
SONE. Because you know, fans in the Kpop fandom follows their idols every move.
I’m too far from it.
During that night, I followed live tweets about the concert
to the point that one tab is opened solely dedicated for that. Without even
knowing it, I’m spazzing over the fact that U-Kiss (my brother loves them) is
there, EXO sang Hawak Kamay with their cutest accent and SNSD performing I Got
a Boy for the first time overseas and they were wearing rubber shoes not heels.
By the way spazzing, for me, is the state where I find something very cute and
lovable that I can’t get over it easily. The following morning, I really
searched for fan cams from the concert.
Some fan cams I love during the DKFC.
March.
The 2PM concert happened. I absolutely don’t know them
except for their leader, Taecyeon. He starred in a drama that I loved so I
kinda recognized him but aside from that, nothing. While watching TV, I saw the
news about their concert happening in the Philippines at the same night about
them. Among the group, one guy captured my attention. He is absolutely cute and
charming that I don’t think I will ever get tired from looking at his face. In
times like that I don’t know someone but I really want to know his name, Google
is always ready to help.
He is my newest baby, Nichkhun. I was so curious about him that I read almost all articles I can find about him that night. He also starred in a variety show called We Got Married. That the same night, I started watching the show and adored him even more. He was paired off with Victoria of f(x).
Since then the daily happenings of my life changed drastically. In a span of 3 weeks, I was able to finish 3 couples that appeared in We Got Married, Khuntoria (Nichkhun and Victoria), Yongseo (Yonghwa and Seohyun), and Adam (JoKwon and Gain). I was also able to squeezed Dimple Couple (Leeteuk and Sora) before I leave. The truth is, I tried to finish everything because I know I don't have unlimited amount of internet once I reach home.
April Onwards
The thing that tested my strength of being a fan girl happened last April. It was announced beforehand that CNBlue will having a concert here in the Philippines. I know that I will not be able to watch. But deep inside, I really want to watch. I'm always a fan of a band more than a single singer. Maybe the fascination I get from watching them play musical instruments never leaves me. I am always frustrated about being not able to play any musical instrument.
Now, my playlist consists of almost 30 songs from CNBlue. I'm a fan just like that! hahaha! During that night of the concert, thank God an unnie did a live camera from the concert. Though the internet connection hinders me from watching the concert continuously, I'm still thankful to that unnie. Right now, I love the song One of A Kind from their second mini album.
Here are some fan cams I absolutely love from the concert.
Love Light is the first song that I memorized from the band. The theme of the song is simple cute.
Try Again, Smile Again
That's all about them! This post is not about them after all. I totally love them from then till now. Oh! I'm currently listening to their Japanese single "Lady" while writing this.
Aside form that, I love watching Korean dramas more than ever. I finished the episode 25-50 of My Daughter Seoyoung in a span of three days. I think that is record breaking. Also looking for a drama to watch for next week since my schedule will be much more bearable than this week, perks of a graduating student. hehe!
Aside from that, I also appreciate Korean variety show We Got Married is cute right now with the Taemin and Na Eun there. Though I noticed that some of their dates or what they are doing are always done but my fave Yongseo. Oh! Jinwoon and Jun Hee is also cute. To think that the girl is older than the boy. What a cutie pie!! :))
I can't think that I will recover from this any moment from now. But still, I'm so happy! And Mama is supportive on whatever that makes me happy.
Photos and videos are not mine.



No comments:
Post a Comment