I'm not an ultimate fan of Super Junior. Just a fan, period. But I love them enough that I really want to watch this movie or kinda a documentary about the Super Show 4 3D.
This is the last Super Show of Leetuek since he entered the army late last year. Aside from that, the concert is the one that was held in Seoul. I always think that Kpop artists who held the concert in their own country is much more extravagant. Not that the other shows in other places are less than what it should be. It is just like basketball. The players are more motivated to play because they are playing in their home court. It is an advantage, in other words.
So, what's the connection of the title to the movie? Well, can a Filipino movie producer distribute the movie so that it will be shown locally? I think they are also many ELFs in the country to make the movie a hit one. I know! I know! That soon enough they are going to release a DVD version of the movie with all that behind the scenes interviews, videos and etc. But watching the movie in a theater is just a different experience. Of course, subtitle must be provided. Just don't dub it!! I'm happier if ever I hear them speak in their native language.
Can someone hear my plea? Yah, it is really a plea because it much more than a favor. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment