8.17.2013

Birthday Wishlist 2013


The time of the year comes again. It is the most awaited time of the year for me. This month is my favorite of all the months in the year. It is my BIRTHDAY month. Aside from that, there are so many holidays this month with the total of 8 days that are announced as holidays and term break also. Talking about life!

Five days from today is my 21st birthday. I'm going legal. From me it is something to celebrate about, more than my 18th birthday. 

I started making a birthday wishlist since last year. I got some of the things that I listed in my wishlist while some are still in the process of attaining it. 

1. Samsung Mega Galaxy 6.3. I really want a new phone. My phone right now is hanging up ever now then because I keep on dropping it. Stupid me, right? This phone is big. When I say big, literally it is very big.   It maybe a disadvantage since I can't use with one hand only but their are some perks to it also. The bigger the screen the happier I will be. I can choose the smaller one but the LTE is a plus point for this. 

2. Peep toe heels. I just want something like this with a color like this. 'Nuff said.

3. Black pumps. This one is a classic. I'm thinking of pairing this one with a dress for the pictorial for my year book.

4. Ipad Mini. If not the Samsung phone, I want this one. This one is a good instrument for my social networking activities. And this can keep me from boredom when it strikes also immediately. 

So Mama and Papa, I'm calling you! I know you can hear me. Thank you in advance. :))

Till next time!

Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment