8.17.2013

Sweetest ♥

I'm reading again a story in the wattpad app in the tablet. That is what I'm doing if I'm experiencing boredom nowadays. The tablet is saving me from wasting too much money. And yes! My mother is proud of me that I was not able to ask for my allowance for this week. Yay!

I was reading a few minutes ago when I encountered this series of lines in the story that I'm reading. They are such sweet lines  but on the other hand it gives the vibe that the one saying the lines is helplessly in love with the other person. Yes, I assure you. The one saying the lines is the girl. Girls are known for it. Sometimes they don't tend to show it but deep inside they are just like that.

Despite my strong facade, I love reading romantic stories. Downside of the that hobby is, I tend to predict what will happen next. And my predictions almost always are right. I just read too much, that's why. Sometimes authors no matter how they try to turn their stories away from being cliche, it some way or another it turns out that way. I just don't know why!

Here are the lines I read:

How can I say no if you're the only on I want?
How can I say no if  you're the only one I need?
How can I say no if I know deep in my heart even if you'd hurt me, I don't need anyone but you.

As the lines are trying to emphasize, the girl cannot live without the boy no matter what the boy did to her. I'm born as a hopeless romantic type of person but sometimes I use my brain too much like the time I read those lines. My brain is telling me that those lines are just so crazy and I hope I will never use them in real life. On the other hand, my heart is telling me that those lines are one of the sweetest lines a girl can actually say to a boy. In the end, which is which?

After reading the lines, listen to Nichkhun playing Kiss in the Rain through a piano. 


I can't exactly which is more beautiful, Nichkhun or the song that he is playing. They are both beautiful beyond words. Spazzing alone once again. 

I'm not supposed to write abut this. But as usual boredom strikes and I don't want to sleep yet. I having been sleeping early since I was so sick last week. 

Till next time!

Ciao! :)

P.S. I'm so happy that my instagram has the video feature already. I can't wait to use it. Must think first of a good subject or maybe a good opportunity will come soon. :))





No comments:

Post a Comment