The title is currently trending in twitter. As much as I want to try to put this one in twitter, I'm trying to put more essence to the topic. Aside from that, I kinda miss blogging but the sad thing is I don't have any topic to write about. Good thing this topic is trending in twitter so I will just give it a try.
As of this moment, I have 81 KPOP songs in my phone. There was a time that I have almost a hundred songs in my phone. During that time, my playlist is always on shuffle. Well, till now my playlist is always on shuffle. The list should consists of 50 songs but I don't think my favorite KPOP songs will total to 50. So, I will just list the songs that I love listening to nowadays.
So, here is my list and this is listed in no particular order. I just put whatever I can remember.
1. Baby Maybe - Girls' Generation
2. For the First Time Lovers - Jung Yonghwa
3. Love Light - CNBlue
4. Happiness - Super Junior
5. No No No - Apink
6. I Got a Boy - Girls' Generation
7. I'm Sorry - CNBlue
8. I'm in Love - Narsha
9. No Other - Super Junior
10. Trap - Henry (Kyuhyun and Taemin)
There are still so many KPOP songs that I'm listening right now. But the one listed above are the most played in my playlist. I will try to make a new list 2 weeks from now after my sixth exam. I still have so many things to do or worry about. I can't really believe that October is fast approaching. I'll be graduating soon (hopefully!).
Tah! I'm ranting endlessly again about so many things which really don't have a connection with one another. I'm still in the phase of memorizing the names of group members. Currently, I'm starting to like EXO. I saw them many times in music programs but I only appreciated them when they helped Taemin in We Got Married. I'm starting to love their songs also like the one below. Amazing dancing skills also. I'm looking for a bias in their group pa.
And also this one.
By the way, I found my bias already. I like Kris so he's my bias. I will find more about him. So, there you go. My playlist for the last few weeks and in the incoming weeks. I will try to update it every now and then plus a corresponding post.
Till next time! Ciao! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment