9.01.2013

In the Midst of a Crossroad

I really don't know why I entitled this post that way. I'm in the midst of being an emo right now. Decisions are truly hard to make. You have to make different considerations so that you can come up with the right one even if it is not the best one. 

Eight months gone by so easily. My life which was so quiet was suddenly turned into a roller coaster one. All because of the so called KPop. I was truly infected with that disease if you can call that one as a disease. I was not really sure what I saw in them that I find them so irresistible.

The way I wrote in the first and second paragraph, as if I have the biggest problem in the world. Well, you  if are a fan maybe you can consider this as one. 

I'm a fan of Super Junior. But the kind that I will have problems if ever it will announced that they are in a relationship and the girl is not the one I'm shipping them for. I will only do that with CNBlue. I just love their songs and personalities. The evil maknae Kyuhyun and Donghae have a soft spot in my heart. I also consider Eunhyuk cute with his dancing skills. I wanna learn how Leeteuk handles the group though right now he is in the army. For me, Siwon is not the most handsome but he is definitely a looker. I could rant about them all day because definitely the fans loves them so much. They also gives the fans reasons why they are extremely lovable. If only you can see them in variety shows, you will be laughing till your stomach aches. 

So, the problem enters the scenario. 

Super Show 5 Manila will be happening in 53 days. I don't know what spirit possess me but I really want to watch. Maybe because it is a 3 - 3.5 hours show and the members have their own stage apparently. Unlike other shows, I think this one will be worth any money you will spend especially now that Heechul's back in town. It is still not sure what super show he will join but he is going to join one. 

This afternoon, the seat plan and ticket prices were announced. I was kinda shocked to see that the prices is also as the same as the ticket prices with the Blue Moon Manila though if you add the taxes it is still more expensive. 


I have a classmate that is willing use the installment plan of a bank just to watch the show. Maybe I can do that but I still have ask permission from my mama. Deep inside, I know my mama will not agree. Aigoo! Life, why so hard?!

If I go, I really want the VIP standing ticket. I just feel that you will really feel the concert if you will choose that though standing for 3 hours is no joke. For example, I will be contented with just lower box B. Let's just say that is four thousand with all the taxes plus plane fare then accommodations. Aigoo! I need almost ten thousand. Can I just jump off the cliff? 

Maybe, a miracle can happen and I can still watch the show. I should have relocated myself and live in Manila. Then I wouldn't worry about plane tickets and accommodations though I have some relatives. I just don't like them to worry about me. No regret comes first! That's why I'm regretting almost all my past decisions. Maybe since I started college I have been so reckless and careless in making decisions that's why I'm still lost and don't know where my destination would be. 

Still, I'm here now. So there's no need for further thinking. I will just think about the future. Since worrying about the past brings nothing but sadness. :)

Till next!

Ciao! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment